|Address:||Neighborhood Road and William Floyd Parkway Shirley , NY 11967|
Tours; tour hours vary.
Granted to Col. W.E. (Tangier) Smith in 1653 for services to the crown, the estate today contains documents, furniture and portraits dating to the colonial era; site of a patriot victory in 1780, when the manor became Fort St. George.
|Hours of Operation:||Grounds 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Wed.-Sat., May-October. No pets. Museum admittance by tour only; tour hours vary.|
|Not for Profit:||No|