The April Library board meeting has been changed to May 2, 2016 at 7:00 PM at the Library. All are welcome to attend.
Adult Literacy Services
The following are free to Library cardholders:
- One-on-one basic literacy tutoring for adults
- (ESOL) English for Speakers of Other Languages classes focus on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. (one-on-one or in small groups)
- ESOL Group classes are offered on a weekly basis throughout the school year. Instructors teach basic life skills.
- Spanish Computer Classes are conducted to familiarize Spanish-speaking patrons with the computer, the Internet, the
Library Online and various computer programs.
- Citizenship Tutoring is available for those in the process of applying for United States citizenship.
- Conversation groups meet weekly providing a comfortable environment to practice English conversation.
- Programs and Workshops are offered on both recreational and educational levels.
Students working under the guidance of a Literacy Tutor