Mobile EspaƱol | Sitemap
Library Vote Results: Budget 265 Yes 105 No. Trustee Results: Joseph Maiorana re-elected, 281 votes for a 5 year term. Trustee Mario Vigliotta re-elected, 267 votes for a two year term. Thank you for your ongoing support of our Library.



Brookhaven Town Government
One Independence Hill
Farmingville, NY 11738

Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Phone: (631) 451-6955


Town Supervisor: Edward P. Romaine
Town Board Representative: Daniel Panico


Suffolk County Government

H. Lee Dennison Building
100 Veterans Memorial Highway
P.O. Box 6100
Hauppauge, NY 11788-0099
Riverhead County Center
County Road 51
Riverhead, New York 11901-3397

Phone: (631) 853-4000


County Supervisor: Steve Bellone
County Legislator: Kate M. Browning, 3rd District


New York State Government
Andrew M. Cuomo
State Capitol
Albany, NY 12224

Phone: (518) 474-8390


Andrew Cuomo

Assembly Members:
Fred W. Thiele Jr. - 1st District
Dan Losquadro - 2nd District
Dean Murray - 3rd District

Senate Members:
Lee M. Zeldin - District 03
Kenneth P. LaValle - District 01


United States House of Representatives
111th Congress, 1st Session
Washington, DC 20515 (202) 224-3121 TTY (202) 225-1904

House Representative

Tim Bishop
Coram Office:
3680 Route 112, Suite C
Coram, NY 11727
(631) 696-6500
(631) 696-4520 (fax)
Southampton Office:
137 Hampton Road
Southampton, NY 11968
(631) 259-8450
(631) 259-8451 (fax)
Washington Office:
225 Cannon H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-3826
(202) 225-3143 (fax)
For correspondence to Senate Committees:
(Name of Committee)
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

United States Sentate

For correspondence to U.S. Senators:
United States Senate
Office of Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510
United States Senate
Office of Senator Charles Schumer
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510
By Telephone
Alternatively, you may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request